- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Your tour guide will meet you at your NYC hotel or central meeting point. You'll take a subway to Brooklyn Bridge and walk across while discussing architecture and engineering. You'll visit chic DUMBO, see stunning views of Manhattan and the hear about history of the American Revolution at Fulton Ferry Landing. Explore the historic brownstone architecture of Brooklyn Heights, boutiques in Boerum Hill and also see the world famous Barclays Center. Your guide will escort clients towards the subway for return to Manhattan. Our Brooklyn tour can include as many neighborhoods as your tour time permits!
- Private tour of NYC by foot and subway
- Informative, friendly, professional guide
- Helpful navigation of the NYC subway
- Assistance in purchasing a NYC subway MetroCard
- Subway fares
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Price shown is per group
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Your guide can arrange pick-up at your NYC hotel or agreed upon central meeting point