Make your way to the HHI Heliport in Kearny, New Jersey, just a 10-minute drive from the Lincoln Tunnel or choose to include the optional roundtrip transportation option for a one of a kind flight experience.
Upon your arrival into Kearney, you will have a safety briefing and introduction before climbing into your helicopter for this small group experience for photo opportunities galore! As you enter Liberty Harbor, you will enjoy stunning views of Lady Liberty herself along with Ellis Island and Governors Island. As you approach Lower Manhattan, take in views of One World Observatory, Battery Park and South Street Seaport. Take in the views of the marvelous bridges in the East River including the famous Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan and Williamsburg bridges. You will see many Brooklyn neighborhoods as well as Staten Island which will be home to the New York Wheel in late 2018, early 2019.
Upgrade to include your very own roundtrip private transportation from NYC to Kearney NJ heliport so you can sit back and relax before and after your once in a lifetime photo flight.
Please note: The listed price does not include the heliport fee, USD$25.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- 12-15 minute helicopter flight
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Round-trip transportation to/from the New Yorker Hotel including gratuities (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include the heliport fee, USD$25.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in. The heliport surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Once your booking is complete, please call at least 72 hours prior to your flight time to reconfirm your tour time
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 5-6 passengers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all sightseeing tours due to security, weather or acts of God
- Weight restrictions may apply. In general, passengers may not exceed 350lbs (159 kg) and all safety equipment must fit properly
- Children 0-1 years are free. These children must ride on a parent or guardian's lap. Lap children must weigh less than 35 lbs (15 kg) and will be weighed on the day of flight. Parents must also bring proof of age. Children who occupy a seat will be charged at the regular rate regardless of age or weight
Security Requirements: All guests must observe the following security requirements:
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry on bags will be allowed on the flight
- Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed onboard once they clear through security (disposable cameras available for purchase at heliport and will be allowed onboard the aircraft as well)
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Flight only option departs from Kearny, NJ Heliport
Flight + Sedan or SUV option departs from The New Yorker Hotel
Select tour time at checkout. Flights operate on Sundays only.
Returns to original departure point