This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chelsea Market, 75 9th Ave, New York City, NY 10011-7006
Chelsea Market and the High Line are two of NYC's best attractions! This food and history tour features incredible insights and stories as well as some delicious food and fantastic NYC views. Plus, our tour guides are truly entertaining and it's enough food for lunch!
Did you know that although the area was originally residential, markets have existed in the district since the 1840s. People moved into tenements in the Meatpacking District in the 1820s to escape epidemics in what was then the main part of New York. In 1900, 250 slaughterhouses and packing plants filled the area; and by the 1930s, those houses produced the nation’s 3rd-largest volume of dressed meats. Five meatpacking companies still operate in the district. Boutiques and bars are more common than rump roasts these days, and the neighborhood continues to evolve almost daily.
Foods and activities on the tour include:
• Slice of Sicilian style pizza from Filaga
• VIP pastry sampler at Las Delicias Patisserie (gluten free & vegan available!)
• Doughnuttery doughnut
• Little 'witch from Fat Witch Bakery
• Seed + Mill halva
• Zach & Zoe honey
• How hot can you go?! Guided hot sauce tasting by a hot sauce "sommelier"
• Brief shopping adventure with introduction and tote bag at Artists & Fleas
• Beer, wine or $5 sangria available (additional cost)
Please be aware that stops are subject to change at any time.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The High Line, Gansevoort St To W. 30 St. Between Washington St. and 11 Ave, New York City, NY 10011
Discover the art, history, design, and horticulture of the High Line! The High Line may be about two stories high—but it’s hundreds of stories deep. We will uncover its secrets and enjoy its beauty.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hudson Yards, Hudson Yards, New York City, New York
Hudson Yards is a brand new real estate development within Manhattan - a mini city. It is the largest private real estate development in the country. It is home to Vessel, an elaborate honeycomb-like structure that rises 16 stories and consists of 154 flights of stairs, 2,500 steps, and 80 landings for visitors to climb.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tours run rain, snow or shine!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- We ask that all guests are able to move at a moderate pace so we can cover all of the sights.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Buddakan, 75 9th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001, USA