This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brooklyn, Brooklyn, New York
Did you know that Brooklyn has roughly 700 arts and cultural institutions as well as 30 miles of waterfront? See a bit of both and enjoy mimosas and your original piece of art on this dynamic, 3-hour art spectacular!
• Welcome drink(s)
• Curator led talk at Ground Floor Gallery
• Art swag bag filled with goodies
• Two artist studio visits
• Complimentary piece of artwork from one of the artists (when available)
• Small-group tour
• Informative, friendly and professional guide
• Insider access for locals and tourists alike
• Tour concludes at popular restaurant or Royal Palms Shuffleboard Club!
The art organizations involved include Ground Floor Gallery and Brooklyn Art Space.
Duration: 3 hours
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Ground Floor Gallery, 343 5th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215, USA
Returns to original departure point