This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bushwick Collective Street Art, 427 Troutman St, Brooklyn, NY 11237-2601
Experience the world’s largest outdoor street art gallery. Your guide will point out famous murals by well known artists and tell you the stories behind several of the works.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roberta's, 261 Moore St, Brooklyn, NY 11206, USA
See what makes this pizza spot world famous! It gets very busy so visiting with a pro is the way to go.
Duration: 1 minute
- Professional guide
- Water available at most stops
- Alcoholic Beverages - available to purchase
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Good Morning Brooklyn, 31 Wyckoff Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA
Roberta's, 261 Moore St, Brooklyn, NY 11206, USA