Don’t let the city grit sway you, we’re living green right here in the middle of Brooklyn! Join local Sustainable Fashion and Textile designer, Amalya Meira, for a look at conscious design, forward thinking cuisine, and innovative architecture all here in Williamsburg!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY
--Meet Designers, chefs and entrepreneurs forging a path for conscious urban living
--Try delicious natural wine
--See innovative and up and coming sustainable design from around the world
--Taste amazing organic food that will leave you feeling wonderful (enough for lunch)
--Visit a local designer studio
--Give vintage gems new life!
--Discover a mother daughter sustainable design success story
--Like A Local only discounts at local boutiques
--Learn about organic tea and enjoy a tea ceremony
--See one of the only Passive Houses in all New York!
--More natural and organic restaurant tips in the area!
Duration: 4 hours
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Williamsburg
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
The Canvas by Querencia Studio, 132 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Returns to original departure point