- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brooklyn Heights Promenade, Remsen St to Orange St along the East River, Brooklyn, NY
A walk through 3 Brooklyn neighborhoods and bars with literary connections. Stories of the neighborhood, bars and the writers that shaped the borough, and performances of their work.
Duration: 3 hours
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- A pony
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Moderate amount of walking is involved
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Currently the city mandate is that a vaccine is required to enter any bar or restaurant, and proof needs to be shown to each bar. Masks may also be required. All pub crawl participants are expected to follow all mask and vaccine requests.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Custom House, 139 Montague St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Brooklyn Inn, 148 Hoyt St, Brooklyn, NY 11217, USA