Times Square is ripe with literary, artistic and cultural history. From Dorothy Parker to J.D. Salinger, the beats and the Great White Way, the New Yorker Magazine to the Algonquin Round Table - so much of what we know and think of about New York City were shaped by the writers, the players, and the drinkers that roamed the streets in Times Square.
We'll point out the sites, we'll sip a few drinks, we'll wander the streets and we'll perform some snippets of some of their works. We'll also toss in some gangsters and Baseball!
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Times Square, Broadway, New York City, NY 10036
A walk through the most famous "Square" in the world. Celebrating the wrtiers, playwrights, artists and the sassy prohibition era entrepenuers. With drinks, quotes, and performances, a unique way to see the city.
Duration: 3 hours
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
(location provided on voucher)
Tour ends by Algonquin Hotel