- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Carroll Gardens, a neighborhood in the New York City borough of Brooklyn, is home to a variety of locally owned markets and restaurants that have shaped the neighborhood’s culture for generations.
Join a local guide on a food-tasting walking tour of this neighborhood, and eat like the locals do! Learn about Carroll Gardens’ culinary culture as you enjoy seven tastings at a Middle Eastern bakery, Italian coffee shop, old-time soda fountain and more! You’ll also learn about the history of the neighborhood from your guide.
- All food tastings and beverages
- Neighborhood map with additional tour related info
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Transportation during the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Court Street between Kane and Degraw Streets