- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Breakfast included
Nothing beats the sites and sounds of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade on 6th Avenue, but sometimes a cold November day in New York City can take some of the fun out of an otherwise amazing event.
Wouldn't it be great to have a place to call 'home' during this world-famous parade? This indoor offering is the answer. Begin with a delicious, hot-breakfast buffet (available from 8-to-11am), featuring fresh New York bagels and cream cheese, scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, home fries, orange juice, coffee, and hot cocoa. Then, step outside just a half block away to watch in awe as enormous balloons drift by, plus floats, marching bands, cheerleaders, and even some famous singers and performers.
Getting a bit cold? Need to use restroom facilities? Perhaps another cup of coffee or hot cocoa would be in order. Please be advised that there is no view of the parade from inside the restaurant, but it is available for the duration of the parade, so come and go as desired.
- Use of indoor venue during the parade
- Hot breakfast buffet
- All taxes included
- Short (half block) walk to see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- There is no view of the parade from inside the restaurant
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Breakfast service begins at 8am, prior to the parade, which will pass on 6th Avenue, just a half block from the restaurant. Food and beverages will be available until 11am.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Heartland Brewery/HB Burger