This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madame Morbid's Trolley Tours, Driggs Avenue & North 9th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11211
Come take a ride with Madame Morbid’s Trolley Tours in our custom-made, turn of the century trolley! Relive over 400 years of Brooklyn’s dark history and unsolved mysteries.
- the secret location where the notorious Murder Inc. mob dumped their bodies
- the site where a plane fell from the sky into the middle of the street
- the area where the first battle of the Revolutionary War took place
- the scene where alien abductions occurred along the Brooklyn Bridge
- Park Slope's famous neighborhood brothel
- and much more!
Madame Morbid is Brooklyn’s only locally owned and operated haunted history tour company, with daily trips running year-round. We launched October 2017 on Friday the 13th and have already received mentions in The New York Times, Time Out New York, amNY, Untapped Cities, Brooklyn Paper and RealClearLife. News anchor Sandy Kenyon of ABC7 hailed the tour as "the macabre for millennials."
Stop At: Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY
Park Slope's famous neighborhood brothel
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Entry/Admission - Madame Morbid's Trolley Tours
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
North 9th Street, N 9th St, Brooklyn, NY, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point