- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Ideal choice for families
Visit: Times Square, Broadway, New York City, NY 10036
Located in the heart of Times Square, no visit to New York is complete until you have experienced the world famous Madame Tussauds. Don't miss your chance to get up close and personal with over 200 life-like wax figures of the biggest stars and icons in entertainment, sports and history. From Marilyn to Madonna to Lady Gaga, there is a star for every generation.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Madame Tussauds New York, 234 W 42nd St, New York City, NY 10036-7215
Slay center stage and mix, mingle and marvel with the stars. Grab your guest seat on the Tonight Show and jabber on with Jimmy Fallon. And, make those celebrity selfies sparkle next to Audrey Hepburn, Lady Gaga, Brad Pitt and the Kardashians. Fashion Week invites you to a front row seat or better yet, a stroll down the runway. Time Square’s #1 Attraction materializes those magical New York moments.
Duration: 1 hour
- Admission Ticket
- All Fees and Taxes
- Marvel Universe 4D (if option selected)
- Marvel 4D and 7D Attraction (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds New York
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Madame Tussauds New York is handicapped accessible. Wheelchairs are available upon request at the box office on a first-come, first-served basis
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Last entrance is 1 hour prior to closing time
- Most travelers can participate
- Operating hours are subject to change.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- Starting December 27, people 12 and older will be required to show proof they have received two vaccine doses, except for those who have received the one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.Starting December 14, children ages 5 to 11 will be required to have proof of vaccination
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.