- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Ideal choice for families
Located in the heart of Times Square, no visit to New York is complete until you have experienced the world famous Madame Tussauds. Don't miss your chance to get up close and personal with over 200 life-like wax figures of the biggest stars and icons in entertainment, sports and history. From Marilyn to Madonna to Lady Gaga, there is a star for every generation.
At Madame Tussauds New York, you'll experience the magic of their Cinema 4D theatre, which delivers the excitement of 3D technology with the latest in 4D special effects! Celebrate New York’s greatest icons in The Spirit of New York or get a taste of the limelight at an 'Opening Night Party' where you'll need to get past the sea of cameras to make your grand entrance.
At the all-new Ghostbusters: Dimensions, experience what it is like to be a Ghostbuster, tracking and trapping a supernatural foe through a New York apartment complex in an environment that combines physical props and sets, real-time interactive effects, and virtual reality technology!
When selecting your tickets, you can choose from four different options:
- Celebrity Ticket - Includes admission to Madame Tussauds New York and the Marvel 4D Cinema Experience
- Super Hero Ticket - In addition to the Celebrity Ticket, create your very own unique Wax Hand souvenir (Note: Must be age 9 and older to participate)
- Ghostbusters: Dimensions - In addition to the Super Hero Ticket, you also get access to Ghostbusters: Dimension Hyper-Reality Experience (must be 48 inches tall 13 years of age or older)
- Admission + Cruise - Includes the Celebrity Ticket plus Hop-on Hop-off boat cruise
- Celebrity Ticket - admission to Madame Tussauds and Marvel 4D
- Super Hero Ticket - admission to Madame Tussauds, Marvel 4D and a wax hand
- Ghostbusters Dimension Ticket - admission to Madame Tussauds, Marvel 4D, wax hand and Ghostbusters Dimension
- Pass w/ Hop-on Hop-off Cruise - admission to Madame Tussauds and Marvel 4D and discounted Hop-on Hop-off Cruise
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Madame Tussauds New York is handicapped accessible. Wheelchairs are available upon request at the box office on a first-come, first-served basis
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Sunday – Thursday: 10am – 8pm (Last admission is at 8pm)
Friday & Saturday: 10am – 10pm (Last admission is at 10pm)
Please Note: Madame Tussauds New York may offer extended hours during the season or may close early for special events, without notice. It is advised that you call prior to your date of travel to confirm operating hours.