* Discover how the design helps achieve the purpose of bringing the benefits of nature to city dwellers
* Visit many famous park locations and movie locations
A guided bike tour of Central Park is probably the most efficient yet fun way to experience the entire length of Central Park in just a couple of hours. Discover Central Park's origins, witness it's design and visit many movies sites on this daily two hour bike ride around the park! Attractions include the Mall, The Bethesda Terrace, scenic waterfalls, reservoir views, Strawberry Fields and much more.
This casual 2-hour bike tour is professionally guided by a former park employee and the perfect way to enjoy Manhattan’s back yard!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Park, New York City, New York
This is a bicycle ride around Central Park, It goes approximately 6 miles (11k) and your guide stops at sites like the Mall, Bethesda Terrace, the Reservoir and Strawberry Fields.
Duration: 2 hours
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Entry/Admission - Central Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
203 W 58th St
Returns to original departure point