Tours are offered daily at 12pm.
This informative, fun tour originates at the southern end of Central Park in-front of the Bike/Rent.NYC store location at 203 West 58th Street, New York, NY 10019.
Your guide will lead you on a 2 hour walking tour through the southern half of Central Park, pointing out sights, presenting facts, relating a few stories, utilizing historical photos, and telling a couple bad jokes.
Guests will visit the following locations and more in this iconic New York City landmark: the Gapstow Bridge (pigeon lady bridge from Home Alone II), the Wollman (Trump) Ice Skating rink, the Dairy, the Mall (Literary Walk), Balto, the Conservatory Waters (Stuart Little), Alice in Wonderland statue, the Boat House (Harry Meet Sally), the Bethesda Terrace, the Bow Bridge (Spider Man III) and the John Lennon memorial of Strawberry Fields (Central Park West and 72nd) where the tour will end. Hop on a subway there, or your guide will escort you back to where the tour started.
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- A maximum of 15 people per booking.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
This tour meet in-front of the Bike/Rent.NYC store
Tour leaves daily 12pm
Please arrive early to check in
This tour ends at Central Park West and West 72nd Street. There is easy access to the B – C – 1 – 2 – 3 trains or your guide will escort you back to the starting location on West 58th Street