This great lower Manhattan overview tour is offered
Saturdays at 9:30am
Approximately – 12 miles and 3 hours
* Bicycle, helmet and bottle of water included*
Requirements - You don't have to be an expert but please - Be at least 15 years of age
This tour meets at the Bike/Rent.NYC store location at 145 Nassau Street, New York, NY 10038.
Utilizing mostly bicycle paths, bicycle lanes and quiet side streets we will navigate this interesting city and explore its history. Time will be made for a snack, treat or coffee break. Your guides are committed to showing you a good time and helping you enjoy this ride through Gotham City.
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended minimum age is 15 years
- A maximum of 15 people per booking.
- A moderate amount of physical activity is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
This tour meet in-front of the Bike/Rent.NYC store
180 to 210 minutes
This tour begins and ends at 145 Nassau Street near City Hall and the Brooklyn Bridge