Bike rentals regularly sell out weeks in advance during the peak season, so book ahead of time to avoid disappointment!
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Excellent value for money
- All necessary equipment included
Pick up your bike near Manhattan's South Street Seaport, a historic area located where Fulton Street meets the East River, adjacent to the Financial District. You'll be provided with a bike, map, bike lock, helmet and bike basket to carry your belongings. When you're ready, hop on your bike and hit the town!
With your choice of several rental durations -- from 1 to 4 hours to a full day -- you can create your own sightseeing itinerary and explore Manhattan at your own pace. Your map lets you easily see which attractions and areas you want to visit, such as Little Italy, Chinatown, Wall Street, Battery Park and One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower), all within about 1 mile (1.6 km) of each other. Coasting along the East River or the Hudson River, enjoy an easy ride with the fresh breeze in your hair, whizzing past the heavy traffic and slow walkers. Think of what else you could see! The pedals are the limit.
Cruising over the Brooklyn Bridge is a must -- you'll be treated to amazing panoramas of the New York City skyline, plus Brooklyn offers great sights such as DUMBO, Brooklyn Heights and Brooklyn Bridge Park. If you rent for a full day, you have more time to bike to other must-see Manhattan attractions such as Central Park!
Lock up your bike and stop wherever you please to shop, grab a bite to eat, or walk around. After your independent bike tour, drop your bike off at the rental shop before 7pm. Bike rentals regularly sell out during peak season; with this Manhattan and Brooklyn bike rental, rest assured knowing you’ve pre-booked and pre-paid, guaranteeing fast, hassle-free bike pickup and drop-off.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Use of bicycle
- Bicycle Lock
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Baby seats and child trailers are available to rent on-site
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
38 Park Row, New York, NY 10038, USA
Returns to original departure point