- Small group ensures personal service
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Let's face it, when you think of NYC you think of Manhattan. The sites, the restaurants, the nightlife, the films and all the history make this borough the most eclectic in New York City. Since 2012, the city has become increasingly bike friendly with bike lanes running all across Manhattan. This tour is designed to give you the BEST introduction to NYC possible by touring the neighborhoods local NYers actually live in.
The tour starts along the Hudson River Greenway across from the Intrepid Museum and rides along a beautiful bike path on 8th Avenue. We continue across Manhattan towards the Flatiron District to see the iconic Flatiron Building and Madison Square Park. We'll continue through the neighborhoods of the Meat Packing District and the West Village before cruising to Greenwich Village with a stop at the famous Washington Square Park. Our first stop is at an artisan coffee roaster for a snack and coffee that's next to the Chelsea Market and Highline. We'll continue riding east and make a quick stop at a former library turned bar and theatre. Then we'll head to the artsy and original hipster neighborhoods of the East Village and Lower East Side before stopping for lunch at a famous, square pizza slice restaurant! With bellies full, we'll ride through Chinatown and around the bottom tip of Manhattan checking out the famous sites that make the skyline so recognizable. Our last stop is inside a not-so-famous, hidden museum rich in NYC history. The tour lasts approximately 5 hours with roughly 3 hours of riding and 2 hours worth of stops. Sites you may see include:
- The Empire State Building, World Trade Center, Flatiron Building and views of the Statue of Liberty and waterfront
- Madison Square Park, Washington Square Park, Tompkins Square Park and Battery Park
- The Chelsea Market and Highline
- Specific points of interest in each neighborhood like the Electric Lady Lounge, LGBTQ history on Christopher Street, ethnic culture in Chinatown, nightlife and music along Bleecker Street and St. Marks Place, history of industry in Soho and the Financial District and so much more!
You'll be provided with a lightweight and comfortable bike made for the city, an optional helmet and a walkie-talkie with a headset which our guides use to talk to the group throughout the ride. Congrats on booking the highlight of your trip!
- Bike & Helmet
- Ticket for the East River Ferry
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 13 years
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Lobby inside the Manhattan Mini Storage
10:00am - Guests should arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the tour for equipment fitting!
4 hours 30 minutes