inside Battery Park at the Hudson River (enter across from 17 State St.)
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Editor's Pick
As the sun sets on the City that Never Sleeps, leave Manhattan behind for spectacular views of New York Harbor. Set sail from the south end of Battery Park, and admire stunning views of the Statue of Liberty and other sights as the sun casts its warm glow over the most famous skyline in the world.
Enjoy a nautical-themed cocktail, if you wish, purchased from the full bar (own expense), and watch day turn into night over Manhattan from the ship's spacious main deck or raised quarterdeck. The cruise takes place aboard New York's largest operating tall ship.
- Sightseeing cruise
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. Sails in light to moderate rain. If canceled due to severe weather, your sail will be rescheduled at no charge
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Battery Park, Slip #2
7:00pm - April - August
6:30pm - September - October
Returns to original departure point