- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
Make your way to Manhattan's Hudson River Park in the evening to embark on your 3-hour dinner cruise. As your 3-tiered yacht departs down the Hudson, bite into hors d’oeuvres served during a reception, then take a seat at your table and gaze out the panoramic windows at the New York City skyline illuminated at dusk.
Select from an à la carte menu and sit back as the professional waitstaff delivers you a customized 3-course meal. Selections may include filet mignon, pan-seared salmon and chicken with truffle potatoes, followed by a decadent dessert assortment (see below for a full sample menu).
The DJ music picks up after dinner, so purchase a drink from the cash bar and show off your dance moves on the dance floor, or head outside to be dazzled by the New York City sights. Get unobstructed nighttime views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge and more from the top deck.
Your dinner cruise concludes back at Pier 40.
Optional Upgrade: Viator ExclusiveTreat yourself and a loved one to your own private window table that guarantees unobstructed views of the dazzling city. Enhance your dining experience with one complimentary bottle of Champagne per couple. It's an option only available on Viator!
Starters (choose one):
- Beef short rib pot pie with caramelized onion and fig reduction
- Mesclun greens with roasted mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and glazed pecans in balsamic vinaigrette
- Corn, zucchini and jalapeño fritters with pickled vegetable salad and tomato coulis (gluten-free, vegan)
- Petit filet mignon with roasted shallot demi-glaze, truffle potato au gratin, baby carrots and asparagus (gluten-free)
- Braised chicken with balsamic and red wine gastrique, truffle potatoes au gratin, baby carrots and asparagus (gluten-free)
- Pan-seared salmon with roasted vegetable couscous and saffron tomato fumé (gluten-free)
- Vegetable Napoleon of grilled portobello mushrooms, squash, zucchini and peppers (gluten-free and vegan)
- Assortment of seasonal mini-desserts
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Signature coffee and tea
- Hors d'oeuvres
- 3-course à la carte dinner
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- DJ entertainment
- Port fees and taxes
- Window Seat and Sparkling Wine (if option selected)
- Additional drinks (cash bar available)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking; smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks
- Cruise schedule is often affected by group charters
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Music ranges from the oldies to the newer pop selections; the DJ entertainers always play a nice selection to please all types of music lovers
- If you require vegetarian meals or have special dietary needs, please specify in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
- Tables are assigned in advance. If there are additional parties you would like to be seated with, please make note in the Special Requirements field at time of booking and confirm with the operator no less than 72 hours in advance
- Please note: Yacht subject to change
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Hornblower Landing at Hudson River Park, Pier 40
Cruising: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Returns to original departure point