- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
Make your way to Pier 40 at Hudson River Park in Manhattan and board the sightseeing yacht for your 2-hour Sunday brunch cruise. As the boat departs, enjoy picture-perfect views of New York while you coast down the Hudson.
Enjoy bottomless sparkling wine, mimosas and mineral water served throughout your cruise by attentive waitstaff, and relax to jazz music performed by a live band. Watch the Lower Manhattan skyline glide past as you fill your plate with brunch buffet items, which includes a cheese board, charcuterie selection and carving stations (see below for a full sample menu). Then indulge in an assortment of desserts paired with signature coffee or tea.
While you dine, float by iconic New York landmarks such as the World Financial Center, the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building. Head to the outer decks to sip your bubbly with a fresh-air view. You’ll cruise past Liberty Island in New York Harbor to see the colossal Statue of Liberty, and spot Ellis Island and the Brooklyn Bridge, before arriving back at Pier 40.
- Brunch buffet
- Bottomless mimosas
- Coffee and tea
- Live jazz music
- Port fees and taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking; smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks
- Cruise schedule is often affected by group charters
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you require vegetarian meals or have special dietary needs, please specify in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
- Tables are assigned in advance. If there are additional parties you would like to be seated with, please make note in the Special Requirements field at time of booking and confirm with the operator no less than 72 hours in advance
- Please note: Yacht subject to change
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Hornblower Landing at Hudson River Park, Pier 40
Returns to original departure point