- Popular choice with kids
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
- Editor's Pick
In 2015, the Metropolitan Museum of Art hit a record-setting year in terms of attendance with 6.3 million people turning up to see its world-renowned collection of art and priceless historical artifacts.
That means, the lines are longer than ever. Now you can avoid the inevitable hour-plus wait times with this skip-the-line ticket to The Met valid for 3 consecutive days. The world-famous collection includes 17 curatorial departments that include the splendors of ancient Egypt, the spectacular American Wing, inspiring treasures from the Greek and Roman world, beloved Impressionist paintings, and the latest in contemporary art.
Bonus Museum Entry
With an admission ticket to The Met, you will also admission to The Met Cloisters and The Met Breuer (Tuesday-Sunday). Located in northern Manhattan’s Fort Tryon Park, The Met Cloisters is only a 30-minute subway ride from midtown. You will enjoy unparalleled views of the Hudson River, stroll through enchanting gardens, and see masterpieces of sculpture, stained glass, tapestries, and more at the branch of the Museum devoted to the art, architecture, and gardens of medieval Europe. Located 8 blocks away, explore contemporary art through the global breadth and historical reach of The Met's unparalleled collection at The Met Breuer.
Audio Headset Upgrade
The Met Audio Guide offers more than 100 hours of informative audio commentary in English. Developed by expert curators and educators, the audio guide will teach you about works of art in the Museum’s collection and select special exhibitions — all in one player. Portions of the audio guide are available in nine additional languages: French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
- Three day admission ticket to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Met Breuer (Open Tuesday-Sunday) and The Met Cloisters
- Express admission to all three museums
- Audio headset with purchase of upgrade
- Special Offer: $10 off with purchase of $50 or more at The Met Store. Valid on the same day of your tour. Valid at Met Museum locations only. 1 coupon per customer. Certain restrictions apply. Ask The Met Store for more details. Present your ticket stub to redeem
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 12 are free when accompanied by an adult
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the Museum
- Luggage, carry-on bags, and oversize backpacks are not allowed in the Museum
- Admission to the Museum is pay-as-you-wish for New York State residents and students in NY, NJ, and CT with valid ID.
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Sunday -Thursday: 10am - 5:30pm
Friday and Saturday: 10am - 9pm