- Popular choice with kids
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
- Editor's Pick
In 2015, the Metropolitan Museum of Art hit a record-setting year in terms of attendance with 6.3 million people turning up to see its world-renowned collection of art and priceless historical artifacts.
That means, the lines are longer than ever. Now you can avoid the inevitable hour-plus wait times with this skip-the-line ticket to The Met valid for 3 consecutive days. The world-famous collection includes 17 curatorial departments that include the splendors of ancient Egypt, the spectacular American Wing, inspiring treasures from the Greek and Roman world, beloved Impressionist paintings, and the latest in contemporary art.
Bonus Museum Entry
With an admission ticket to The Met, you will also admission to The Met Cloisters and The Met Breuer (Tuesday-Sunday). Located in northern Manhattan’s Fort Tryon Park, The Met Cloisters is only a 30-minute subway ride from midtown. You will enjoy unparalleled views of the Hudson River, stroll through enchanting gardens, and see masterpieces of sculpture, stained glass, tapestries, and more at the branch of the Museum devoted to the art, architecture, and gardens of medieval Europe. Located 8 blocks away, explore contemporary art through the global breadth and historical reach of The Met's unparalleled collection at The Met Breuer.
Audio Headset Upgrade
The Met Audio Guide offers more than 100 hours of informative audio commentary in English. Developed by expert curators and educators, the audio guide will teach you about works of art in the Museum’s collection and select special exhibitions — all in one player. Portions of the audio guide are available in nine additional languages: French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
- Audio headset with purchase of upgrade
- Entry/Admission - The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Entry/Admission - The Met Cloisters
- Entry/Admission - The Met Breuer
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 12 are free when accompanied by an adult
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the Museum
- Luggage, carry-on bags, and oversize backpacks are not allowed in the Museum
- Suggested Admission: For New York State residents and New York, New Jersey and Connecticut students, the amount you pay is up to you. These tickets may be purchased at a Museum admissions desk with a valid ID. Suggested admission tickets include exhibitions as well as same-day entry to all three Met locations. Residents of New York State and students from New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut may pay what they wish at any Museum ticket counter with a valid ID.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1000 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028, USA
Sunday -Thursday: 10am - 5:30pm
Friday and Saturday: 10am - 9pm
Returns to original departure point