- All entrance fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Skip the line
The immensity of the Metropolitan Museum of Art's collection, with works spanning six continents and more than 6,000 years, is what makes the museum such a world-famous attraction but can also overwhelm visitors. With this tour, however, you'll leave the careful planning to your guide.
All you have to do is show up, meet your guide in the main lobby, and prepare to see a vast range of art, sculpture, jewels, artifacts and architecture. Select either a 2- or 3-hour tour that will have you traversing the globe without leaving Central Park. Your pre-booked ticket also ensures you won’t waste time standing in line.
See the Itinerary below for details about each option.
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Skip-the-line entry
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Some pieces of art may not be accessible depending on the rotation of exhibits
- Rooftop garden is only accessible May through October, weather permitting
- No flash photography or selfie sticks are permitted
- Museum is wheelchair accessible; if you cannot access the front entrance via the stairs, there is a ground-level entrance one block south (81st Street and 5th Avenue); the desk there will give you temporary pass and allow you to take the elevator to meet your group in the main lobby
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Until 28 February 2019:
Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays at 10.45 AM Saturdays at 3 PMFrom 01 March 2019:
Monday, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays at 11 AM