Visit: Museum of the City of New York, 1220 Fifth Avenue at 103rd Street at 103rd Street, New York City, NY 10029
The Museum of the City of New York features two ongoing exhibitions--the award-winning New York at Its Core, a three gallery exhibition that explores New York City’s history and future through objects, images, contemporary video, photography, and interactive digital experiences, and Activist New York, an exhibition which seeks to tell the story of activism in the five boroughs past and present. There are also several special exhibitions on view at any one time and the short documentary Timescapes, a multimedia historical storytelling, bringing viewers on a 28 minute journey through 400 years of history. The film runs every 40 minutes and headsets are available in French, Mandarin, and Spanish.
- General Admission
- Timescapes 28-minute documentary
- All special exhibitions
- Permanent exhibitions
- Entry/Admission - Museum of the City of New York
- Snacks - All Food and Beverages are not included in the price of admission
- Gift Shop items
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
30 to 120 minutes