- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
At the designated time, greet your guide at the centrally located meeting point. Get ready to discover familiar sights from your favorite movies and TV shows, many shot within a stone's throw of NBC Studios.
Together with your guide embark on a guided tour of some of the most famous set locations in NYC from both TV and film. You'll see Tiffany’s from Breakfast at Tiffany’s’, the famous fountain from “Friends”, 21 Club from Wall Street, and the the Seinfeld "Soup Nazi" stand, among many others. Along the way, pass showbiz landmarks like CBS headquarters and Radio City Music Hall. You'll never look at the city in the same way again.
The highlight is a visit of the NBC studios — one of America’s most iconic TV studios. Go behind the scenes at their headquarters in Rockefeller Center to get an unprecedented view of their production process.
The tour starts by visiting two of the official production studios, such as the ones where they shoot Saturday Night Live or the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. Then it’s on to the nerve centers of NBC — the video and audio studios and the control center where satellite feeds are monitored 24 hours a day. You get a 360-degree view of the production process and see just how many moving parts it takes to make a single television show. You also get to film your own 5-minute talk show segment which the producers will email to you when you get home — the perfect souvenir from this all-access tour.
- Dozens of filming sites from movies and shows like "Sex and The City", "Wolf of Wall Street", "Home Alone", "Seinfeld", "Crocodile Dundee", "Gossip Girl", "Die Hard 2" and many more.
- A famous Central Park bridge featured in hundreds of movies and tv shows
- The "Friends" fountain
- Radio City Music Hall
- Rockefeller Center
- NBC Studios Tour, including visits to two working tv studios and an opportunity to film your own mock late night tv talk show
- DIY talk show session with video keepsake
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Photography is not permitted inside NBC Studios
- Please note: your voucher is not redeemable at the NBC Studio ticket desk
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Pulitzer Fountain (In Front of Plaza Hotel) at 59th St and 5th Ave
Monday - Friday 12pm (meet strictly at 11:45am)Saturdays 1:30pm (meet strictly at 1:15pm)
NBC Studios, 6th Avenue and 49th St