- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Hop on at any of the 40 stops and sight-see around New York City at your own pace. Aboard the new fleet of double-decker buses, you'll see the best of the Big Apple as you explore the Uptown, Downtown, Brooklyn, Bronx, and Night tours.
Audio tour narration is available in 9 different languages. Comfortable, high-quality head-phone devices are available aboard the buses. Choose a 1-day 2-day, 3-day, or 5-day ticket for unlimited rides on the hop-on hop-off Uptown, Downtown, Brooklyn, and Bronx routes, as well as continuous Night Tour.
Exclusive "Where's My Bus?" feature lets you see the locations of the buses in real time so there's no need to wait for a bus outside. This feature is available both from mobile and desktop.
Enjoy the complimentary admission to the Museum of The City of New York and the FREE bagel breakfast served 10 am - 11 am daily.
Enjoy the FREE 1 hour Central Park bike rental (with the purchase of 1 hour).
Uptown Loop Highlights:
- Times Square
- Museum of Natural History
- Apollo Theatre
- The MET
- Central Park
- Empire State Building
- Times Square
- Flatiron Building
- South Street Seaport
- High Line
- One World Trade
- Brooklyn Heights
- The Botanic Garden
- Prospect Park
- Brooklyn Zoo
- Grand Army Plaza
- Cathedral of St. John The Divine
- Yankee Stadium
- Apollo Theater
- Empire State Building
- Manhattan Bridge
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Chrysler Building
- 1-hour boat tour around Manhattan
- Spectacular views of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Skyline & More!
- Tour narration available in 8 languages
- Unlimited rides on hop-on hop-off Downtown, Uptown, Midtown, Brooklyn, and Bronx tours
- 2 hour Night tour
- 1 hour International Sightseeing Cruise by Hornblower
- Admission to the Museum of The City of New York
- FREE bagel breakfast
- FREE Central Park bike rental (with a purchase of one hour)
- Audio guide available in 9 different languages
- Exclusive "Where's My Bus?" feature for real-time buses tracking
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Ticket valid from the time of first use for the duration selected
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
First Downtown Loop bus leaves at 8:00 am, the last bus departs at 6.20 pm, 1 bus every 20 min.First Uptown Loop leaves at 8:10 am, the last bus departs at 5:20 pm, 1 bus every 20 min.First Midtown Connector leaves at 8:45 am, the last bus departs at 5:15 pm, 1 bus every 30 min.Brooklyn Loop leaves at 10:00 am, 11:40 am, 2:20 pm, and 4:00 pm.Bronx Loop leaves at 9:00 am, 10:15 am, and 11:30 am.First Night Tour leaves at 7:00 pm, the last bus departs at 10:00 pm, 1 bus every 30 min. International Sightseeing Cruise: May – October: 10 hourly cruises daily between 9:30am – 5:00pm; November – April: 5 hourly cruises daily between 10:00am – 4:00pm