Visit: New York Aquarium, 602 Surf Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11224-3452
At the Aquarium, we strive to make a connection between our visitors and our oceans, focusing on the field research our scientists are doing right off shore in the waters of New York. The work of our scientists in the New York Aquarium's Conservation Program-- including shark and whale tagging, ecological monitoring, and protection of local habitat-- continues a legacy of ocean science at the Aquarium. Marking a comeback after the devastation of Hurricane Sandy, we triumphantly opened our newest exhibit, Donald Zucker and Barbara Hrbek Zucker Ocean Wonders: Sharks! in the summer of 2018. This state of the art exhibit features sharks from around the world with a focus on the wildlife-- including rays, turtles, and vast schools of fish-- that inhabits the waters right here in the City of Islands. With its location on the beach at Coney Island, and its work to practice conservation locally, the New York Aquarium has a unique role connecting people to wildlife.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Coney Island, Surf Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11224
Visit the New York Aquarium located on Coney Island's boardwalk
Duration: 1 hour
- Aquarium admission
- Entry/Admission - New York Aquarium
- Food and drink
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- A limited number of free wheelchairs are available for rent on a first come, first served basis.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- AS OF SEPT. 13 VACCINATION WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL GUESTS 12+ ENTER THE AQUARIUM. All guests age 12 and older must show proof of vaccination (at least 1 shot) in order to enter the park. Children 11 and younger are permitted to visit with vaccinated adult chaperone.
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
1 to 2 hours