The New York Beer and Brewery Tour is an upbeat, fascinating and unique weekend bus tour that visits some of the best breweries in New York City. Guests enjoy a variety of craft beer tastings and great food, along with behind-the-scenes access to breweries, and a rare glimpse at remnants from New York’s rich beer history. The tour has 4 stops, which includes 3 craft breweries and 1 specialty craft beer bar for a meat and cheese pairing. This is a great experience for both the beer snob and the beer novice alike.
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Get inside tips from a local
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Great overview and orientation of the city
On this critically acclaimed 4.5 hour bus tour you'll see how beer is made and get behind-the-scenes access to local breweries.Enjoy tastings of New York’s best locally brewed craft beer and an artisanal food pairing with rare beer and other snacks.
See remnants of “Old Brewer’s Row” once the capital of beer brewing in America. Plus you'll have a chance to win prizes. Visit off the beat-and-track-neighborhoods in Brooklyn and Queens. You'll ride in a luxury 27 passenger bus with convenient drop-offs in Manhattan.
Our 4 amazing beer tasting stops include:
- Paulaner Brewery (starting point), The Bowery, Manhattan
- Brooklyn Brewery, Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- Spuyten Duyvil, Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- Singlecut Beersmiths, Astoria, Queens
- Professional guide
- Food tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21 years
- U.S and Canadian Citizens: Must bring a government issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (U.S birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
4 hours 30 minutes
We offer Manhattan drop-offs after the tour is over. Drop-offs include:
- 55th St and 2nd Ave
- 42nd St and 2nd Ave
- 33rd St and 2nd Ave
- 7th St and 2nd Ave
- Paulaner (starting location)