This express tour runs approx. 3 hours and makes the following stops:
- Paulaner Brewery (starting point), The Bowery, Manhattan - Tour one of Manhattan's only breweries, and taste authentic German beer with an American craft beer twist.
- Brooklyn Brewery, Williamsburg, Brooklyn - See the taproom and taste the finest from New York's most famous brewery.
- McSorley’s Old Ale House (ending location), 7th St and 3rd Ave - Take in the history and drink traditional ales at New York's oldest beer bar, serving Manhattan since 1854.
On our critically acclaimed beer and brewery tours, you will:
- Travel in style and comfort in a luxury minibus or Mercedes Sprinter.
- Drink award-winning local craft beer.
- Visit some of the most-talked-about neighborhoods in Brooklyn.
- See historic brewery locations and rare artifacts from when New York was America’s beer brewing capital.
- Enjoy entertaining stories and learn valuable information from an experienced guide, who is also a licensed New York City Tour Guide (and beer nerd).
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
11am - 2pm on select Saturdays
McSorely's Old Ale House
15 E 7th St, New York, NY 10003