- Instant Confirmation
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
Located in the Bronx, just 20 minutes on MetroNorth from Grand Central Terminal on the Harlem line, the New York Botanical Garden has showcased the United States' premier northeast garden landscapes since its inception in 1891. Use your All-Garden Pass for all-day entry to this National Historic Landmark and its world-renowned exhibitions.
Take a tram tour or make your own way on foot through some of the 50 gardens and plant collections as well as dozens of gardens specializing in ornamentals — including the Native Plant Garden, orchid collection, perennial garden, conifer arboretum, Ruth Rea Howell Family Garden, Thain Family Forest, herb garden, lilac collection, wetland trail, tree peonies, Peggy Rockefeller Rose Garden, azalea garden and more.
Visit the Enid A. Haupt Conservatory and Everett Children's Adventure Garden, and venture into the seasonal Rock Garden (spring, summer and fall). Food is available for purchase at the Pine Tree Cafe or Hudson Garden Grill, a full-service restaurant.
- All-Garden Pass, including admission to Enid A. Haupt Conservatory, special exhibitions, Everett Children's Adventure Garden, Rock Garden (April-November) and Tram Tour
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Special event admission and Adult Education classes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: The garden's 250 acres are open in all weather conditions; a visit can include extensive walking, so it is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes
- The Garden is just 20 minutes on Metro-North from Grand Central on the Harlem line.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
New York Botanical Garden
Hours: 10am - 6pm
Winter hours: 10am - 5:00pm (mid-January through mid-February)