“Beyoncé Finally Instagrammed the Most Instagrammable Place In NYC (New York Botanical Garden)”- Racked
Get an insider’s view of one of the most Instagrammable places in New York City. Visit The New York Botanical Garden with an expert guide who will whisk you through the Garden’s 250 acres on a private golf cart tour. This expert guide is a Garden employee who knows the ins and outs of the Garden’s must-see spots each season. Like a true insider, discover stunning landscapes, hidden gems such as a waterfall running through the middle of a native forest in the Bronx, and botanical treasures like the staghorn fern and the jade vine in NYBG’s landmark Conservatory.
- Meet at the New York Botanical Garden's Visitor Center at 2 p.m. to meet your tour guide. The easiest way to reach the Garden is on MetroNorth. It's just a 20 minute ride from Grand Central Terminal to Botanical Garden Station on the Harlem line.
- Enjoy a 1.5-hour VIP tour of The New York Botanical Garden on a private golf cart.
- The golf cart tour covers NYBG’s 250-acre landscape, with stops along the way highlighting the most instagrammable places each season. Locations change seasonally and examples of locations featured include the Bronx River in the Thain Family Forest or the Desert House in the Conservatory.
- Garden photo opportunities curated by NYBG staff
- Accommodation for up to 5 guests
- All-Garden Pass admission included to explore the Garden before and after the tour
- Includes All-Garden Pass admission
- Includes private golf cart tour for 1.5 hours
- The listed price does not include a $15 parking fee, payable at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cannot bring tripods, monopods, easels, drones or lighting equipment including reflectors.
- Remove/change clothing, bring a costume to change into, or bring photography props
- Golf cart usage subject to weather; if weather is inclement, this portion will be exchanged with something of equal value.
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
The New York Botanical Garden Visitor Center
Thursdays, 2 p.m.