You will meander through the narrow, winding streets of Lower Manhattan led by Wall Street experts, who will tell you exclusive stories from inside the trenches that will inform and shock you! Learn how some traders made billion dollar profits while banks collapsed, and find out more about the volatile culture and lifestyle of the Wall Street Trader.
Explore the fascinating, historical district of Wall Street that it is a living, breathing body that still affects the world today. You will discover rich history and visit famous financial landmarks, such as the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Reserve, and Charging Bull.
Even born and bred New Yorkers will gain valuable insight through storytelling and personal interaction with former Wall Street professionals. If you have an interest in finance, current affairs or want to learn more about the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, this New York City tour is for you!
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. This tour is mostly an outdoor walking tour with a chance to visit inside a few buildings
- Please note: The New York Stock Exchange will be closed to visitors after September 2011
- Children 14 and under free with paid adult ticket
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Broad Street, New York City
Concludes at approximately 2 hours after departure time