- Excellent value for money
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Get access to over 50 top New York City tours, attractions and activities with the New York City Explorer Pass! This fully customizable card gives you the flexibility to create your own sightseeing itinerary and experience New York City’s highlights at your own pace.
Take a ferry around the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island; catch sweeping views from the Empire State Building Observatory Deck; visit the 9/11 Tribute Center and Radio City Music Hall and much more.
Simply choose three, four, five, seven or ten attractions or activities that interest you most. Your New York City Pass is valid for 30 days from the first day of use, and includes a guidebook with attraction descriptions, hours of operation, directions, maps and more, helping you easily plan your New York vacation. Plus, you’ll get skip-the-line entry to several attractions and enjoy additional discounts and special offers at select retailers and restaurants around the city.
See the Itinerary section below for a full list of attractions, tours and activities.
- Choice of three, five, seven or ten attractions, tours or activities
- Comprehensive pocket guidebook
- Discounts and special offers at select restaurants and retailers
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Attractions may have upgrades available and may be purchased the day visited, payable direct to the operator
- Your New York City Explorer Pass will be immediately available for download as a mobile pass on your smartphone device. You may also print your pass if you prefer a hard copy.
- New York City Explorer Pass is activated the date of first use. Additional attractions purchased are valid up to 30-days after first use
- Attractions are subject to change
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Pass can be redeemed at any participating attraction
Passes are activated at the time of first use and are then valid for 30 day days
3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 attractions