- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
See the Itinerary section for full details about the New York City sightseeing tour options: the 6-hour tour with guided walking stops and a 1-hour harbor cruise and the 8-hour tour with admission to Top of the Rock. As you traverse Manhattan by double decker bus, admire views of iconic attractions like Times Square and Central Park. You'll hear stories and information about the sights from your guide.
- Professional guide
- Transport by double decker bus
- 1-hour New York Harbor cruise
- Admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck (8-hour tour only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking to guarantee wheelchair accessibility
- Tours stop for lunch (at your own expense)
- Infants 2 years and under are free
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Gray Line Visitors Center
6 or 8 hours