On this exciting Sightseeing Tour you will travel around Upper Manhattan for sights such as Central Park, Museum of Natural History, Metropolitan Museum, Harlem, The Cloisters, Yankee Stadium, Riverside Park, and the Hudson River. This is the best tour for "getting away" from the big city and experiencing some of the nature that Manhattan has to offer. This tour rides up the West Side Highway along the Hudson River for incredible views of the river, the George Washington Bridge and the beautiful Hudson Palisades that soar 500 feet from the river. The ride stops at the Cloisters for an opportunity to really enjoy the sights. This tour is best done in the middle of the busy day. As with all of our tours, you can customize it to see the places that are most important to you. You are free to request stops anywhere along the tour to take photos. Feel free to contact us with any specific questions.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Use of helmet
- Private tour (maximum 2 people per booking)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled due to extreme weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Pickup from your desired location. Must be in Manhattan, south of 72nd Street.
Returns to original departure point