On this exciting sightseeing tour you will travel around Manhattan to view Landmarks that are best seen at night including Times Square, Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, and the lit bridges (Manhattan Bridge, Williamsburg Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge, and the Queensboro Bridge) . This is our most popular tour. What better way to relax after a long day of walking around than cruising around on the back of a motorcycle. The tour focuses on the sights that are lit after dark. The views are amazing and the memories that you take from this ride will last forever. We offer the night tours until midnight every day. In the city that never sleeps, this is the best way to use your time. As with all of our tours, you can customize it to see the sights that are most important to you. You are free to request stops anywhere along the ride to take photos. Feel free to contact us with any specific questions.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Use of helmet
- Private tour (maximum 2 people per booking)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled due to extreme weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Pickup from your desired location. Must be in Manhattan, south of 72nd Street.
Returns to original departure point