- Led by a professional photographer
- Editor's Pick
- Excellent value for money
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour
- Seasonal Offer
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Take amazing photos of the Brooklyn Bridge while on the bridge itself.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Manhattan Skyline, New York City, NY
See the amazing Manhattan skyline from the Brooklyn Bridge, including the World Trade Center, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, and Brooklyn.
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge Park, 334 Furman St, Brooklyn, NY 11201-9750
From the Brooklyn Bridge you will also see Brooklyn Bridge Park.
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
The Empire State Building is one of the most visible landmark in NYC and the Brooklyn Bridge offers great views for snapping photos.
Pass By: Chrysler Building, 405 Lexington and 42nd St., New York City, NY 10174
Although surpassed by the Empire State Building in height, many consider the Chrysler Building more beautiful. The skyline view from the Brooklyn Bridge is like none other.
Pass By: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
One of the newest landmarks in NYC is now the World Trade Center.
Pass By: Woolworth Building, 233 Broadway, New York City, NY 10003
Contrary to popular belief, it is the Woolworth Building and not the Empire State building which set off the building boom in NYC.
Pass By: The Municipal Building, Chambers and Centre streets, New York City, NY 10007-1602
Pass By: New York City Hall, Broadway and Murray St City Hall Park, New York City, NY 10007
- Professional photographer guide
- Entry/Admission - Brooklyn Bridge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The Brooklyn Bridge is wheelchair accessible.
- The Brooklyn Bridge is readily accessible via Grand Central Terminal/Metro North by transferring to the 4/5/6 subway train downtown
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- NYC Photo Safari is committed to maintaining a safe environment for both staff and participants a like and is taking appropriate measures ensuring everyone's safety.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Brooklyn Bridge - City Hall, New York, NY 10013, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point