Join a fast-paced 2.5-hour photography tour to capture some of the most iconic locations in NYC, including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center and Central Park. Turn humdrum vacation photos into something you'll want to share with all your friends at home. This photography workshop is appropriate for all levels of experience.
- Led by a professional photographer
- Editor's Pick
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Likely to Sell Out
Meet your photographer guide in midtown Manhattan (exact meeting location advised upon reconfirmation). Photograph Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, the Empire State Building, and Central Park. Your guide will show you how to capture these landmark locations while sharpening your photography skills. You'll learn how to work with lines and angles to bring these locations to life and you’ll even get an opportunity to photograph the skyline from Central Park.
This is a very fast-paced photo safari and will utilize the NYC subway system, where you’ll have an opportunity to learn how to capture motion with the subway trains. Subway fare is included.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional photographer guide
- Subway fares
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that this photo safari will NOT be wheelchair accessible until 2016 due to subway construction
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
2 hours 30 minutes