- Special Offer
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
Start a fun-filled day of sightseeing by heading to Madame Tussauds New York, located in the heart of Times Square. Don't miss the chance to get up close with over 200 lifelike wax figures of the biggest stars and icons in entertainment, sports, and history. From Marilyn Monroe to Madonna to Lady Gaga, there is a star for every generation.
At Madame Tussauds New York, experience the magic of the 'Marvel 4-D Experience,' which delivers the excitement of 3-D technology with the latest in 4-D special effects. Celebrate New York’s greatest icons in 'The Spirit of New York' or get a taste of the limelight at an 'Opening Night Party.' Get past the sea of cameras to make a grand entrance.
- Film & TV: Lights. Camera. Action. Pose alongside Marilyn Monroe, act as Bruce Willis’ stunt double, or hop on a bike to take E.T. home. Re-enact the cinema’s most memorable moments from classic films of the golden age to heart-stopping blockbusters.
- Music Zone: Join today’s hottest artists for an unforgettable performance in the heart of Times Square. Take center stage in the immersive Music Zone. Belt out 'Firework' with Katy Perry, drop beats with Diddy, and go Gaga under the bright lights.
- Sports Zone: Measure skills with some of the biggest legends in sports history. Challenge Carmelo Anthony on the court, box with Evander Holyfield, pitch to Derek Jeter, or hang out in the locker room with Eli Manning.
- Marvel 4-D Experience: Step inside the top-secret command center to unlock powers alongside the Hulk, Spider-Man, Thor, and more. Pass the test to advance to the thrilling finale.
- Ghostbusters Experience: The all-new Ghostbusters Experience brings the new movie to life like never before. In addition to this multi-sensory, all-immersive environment is 'Ghostbusters: Dimension' (additional cost), a first-of-its-kind, virtual-reality (VR) experience based on the studio’s new 'Ghostbusters' movie.
- Celebrity Ticket - admission to Madame Tussauds and Marvel 4D
- Hop-on hop-off Cruise
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Madame Tussauds New York is handicapped accessible. Wheelchairs are available upon request at the box office on a first-come, first-served basis
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Madame Tussauds New York is located in Times Square.
The hop-on hop-off cruise by City Sightseeing departs from:
- Pier 78 (38th St. and 12th Ave)
- World Financial Center
- DUMBO (Old Fulton St. and Furman St.)
- Pier 11 (Wall St. and South St)
Sunday – Thursday: 10am – 8pm (last admission is at 8pm)Friday and Saturday: 10am – 10pm (last admission is at 10pm)Please Note: Madame Tussauds New York may offer extended hours during the season or may close early for special events, without notice. It is advised that you call prior to your date of travel to confirm operating hours.