- Family friendly
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Macy's Herald Square, 151 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001-2101
This special 2-day event will get you excited about the most famous parade in the world. First, on the day before Thanksgiving Day, watch the enormous balloons for the Parade being inflated. Then, watch the parade after a sumptuous Thanksgiving breakfast and before a delicious, traditional turkey dinner.
Duration: 3 hours
- Upper West Side and Balloon Inflation Tour
- Pre-parade breakfast
- Thanksgiving dinner
- Holiday Lights Tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- The RIDE
- Live commentary on motorcoach
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The Balloon Inflation Tour is not wheelchair or scooter accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
200 W 53rd St, New York, NY 10019, USA
1691 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA