Gotham Hall Buffet Breakfast and "Step Outside" Prime Street View of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
The event begins at 8am. Breakfast will be served throughout the morning - and the 6th Avenue doors will open right out onto the sidewalk for a fantastic view of the balloons, floats, bands and celebrities!
Gotham Hall, a Designated New York City Landmark, has hosted celebrities, dignitaries and US presidents. In its seven-story gilded ballroom, you'll feel like a celebrity too as you're treated to fine food and, right outside the entrance, a fantastic view of the world's most famous parade!
Thanksgiving is one of the most popular times for visitors to the City, there being this “little” parade on Thursday morning. Not so “little” is the crowd that gathers along the parade route to watch the balloons, floats, bands and celebrities that make up the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day extravaganza.
This year you can fulfill a "Bucket List" dream at a parade viewing party at one of the most iconic venues in Midtown Manhattan, Gotham Hall. A Designated New York City Landmark, Gotham Hall has welcomed dignitaries, US presidents, entertainers, and celebrities of all sorts. This Thanksgiving it will welcome you for a breakfast buffet, then you can step right outside to the sidewalk along the 6th Avenue parade route to view the world's most famous parade!
As you enter Gotham Hall's Red Carpet Entryway and check your outerwear you'll feel like a celebrity as you enjoy a bountiful breakfast buffet in the seven-story gilded ballroom. You can watch the start of the parade on a huge projection screen, and then exit the venue right out onto the sidewalk along the Sixth Avenue parade route. You'll get an amazing view of the balloons, floats and bands as they pass right by you!
You'll have unlimited access to Gotham Hall's facilities, including the buffet, during the entire parade. You can even watch the parade inside on the huge projection screen.
To add to the festive atmosphere, Gotham Hall is located only 2 blocks from Macy's Herald Square where the live performances take place! If you choose you may even stroll down the street to join the crowds at the performance area.
- Buffet Breakfast
- Coffee and tea service
- Soft drinks
- Local taxes
- Tour escort/host
- Sidewalk View
- Projection TV
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from
- There are no views of the parade from inside the venue
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Although participation in the Party is limited, the operator cannot guarantee unobstructed views for the length of the parade. Table seating is "cruise-ship" style so that you may enjoy the company of our guests from all over the world. We ask that participants be courteous to other guests and allow everyone to enjoy this special event. It is the intention to provide a convivial atmosphere during this special event, including food, private restroom facilities, warmth and indoor protection from the weather. This event is non-refundable once purchased.
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Gotham Hall, 1356 Broadway between 36th & 37th Streets.
Entrance is onBroadway. Gotham Hall also fronts Sixth Avenue but you cannot enter the registration area from Sixth Avenue.
8am November 22, 2018
Credentials will be issued to you in exchange for your Viator voucher (or mobile voucher) at the registration desk at Gotham Hall beginning at 8am.