You will learn about the culture and lifestyle of a Wall Street trader, as well as gain insightful tips on the New York Stock Exchange on this enlightening New York City Wall Street tour.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New York Stock Exchange, 20 Broad St, New York City, NY 10005-2601
Tour does not go inside Stock Exchange because it has been closed to visitors since 2001.
Stop At: Federal Hall, 26 Wall St, New York City, NY 10005-1996
Visit this iconic landmark where George Washington became President.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Trinity Church, Broadway at Wall Street, New York City, NY 10006
Contemplate the solemn quiet of Trinity Church, burial place of American giants like Alexander Hamilton, and located in the former shadow of the Twin Towers.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull), 26 Broadway, New York City, NY 10004-1703
Pose for a photo with the famous Charging Bull, a powerful symbol of our economy.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Federal Reserve Bank of New York, 33 Liberty St, New York City, NY 10045-1003
Tour ends near the Federal Reserve.
- Professional, entertaining guide with Financial Industry Experience
- See Financial District and Wall Street
- Entrance to the NY Stock Exchange
- Face mask available for $1
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. This tour is mostly an outdoor walking tour with a chance to visit inside a few buildings
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please note that under World Travel & Tourism Guidelines, all guests must pass a Health Check before their tour start (which will ask if you have traveled from or through a COVID hotspot).
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
15 Broad Street, New York, NY 10005, USA
1 hour 15 minutes
33 Liberty St, New York, NY 10045, USA