You will learn about the culture and lifestyle of a Wall Street trader, as well as gain insightful tips on the New York Stock Exchange on this enlightening New York City Wall Street tour.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Guided by real Wall Street insiders, this tour of New York City's Wall Street will inform and intrigue you. Points of interest include the New York Stock Exchange, Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, and Deutsche Bank, where the 'captains of industry' live and work. As you stroll by the Charging Bull, you will see evidence of the financial district's skyscraper race and observe Wall Street's historic buildings.
Unearth the NYC Financial District's rich history spanning over 400 years, from its humble beginnings as a Dutch trading outpost to the modern Wall Street known today. You will see where high-powered meetings take place, and where billion dollar deals determining the feat of the American economy are negotiated.
Gain insights into the stock market, new trading ideas, how capital markets work, and feel what it's like to work on the trading floor of a major investment bank. An inspiring tour of some of the biggest United States financial institutions built by immigrants and their entrepreneurial spirit.
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. This tour is mostly an outdoor walking tour with a chance to visit inside a few buildings
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 14 and under free with paid adult ticket
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Financial District, New York City
Concludes at 33 Liberty Street at the Federal Reserve