New York CityPASS includes admission to NYC’s top six attractions. Skip ticket lines and save 40% or more. Includes: Empire State Building Experience, American Museum of Natural History, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Top of the Rock® Observation Deck OR Guggenheim Museum, and Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises, 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum. Valid for nine days from first day of use. Watch a video to learn more about CityPASS.
price: $126 ($104 for children ages 6–17)
you save: 42% or more off admission prices
great for: Anyone who wants to hit all the biggies and skip ticket lines.
- Excellent value for money
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Skip the line
- Empire State Building Observatory entry
- American Museum of Natural History entry
- Metropolitan Museum of Art and Cloisters entry
- Choice ticket: Guggenheim Museum entry OR Top of the Rock general admission
- Choice ticket: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island ferry ride OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise OR the Beast
- Choice ticket: 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- 15% off all day savings certificate at Bloomingdale's and receive a free gift with a USD$300 or more purchase
- USD$5 off a 2-day CitySights New York Hop On-Off Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Statue of Liberty Monument or Crown access
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: The CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase (entire ticket booklet expires 9 days after first date of use)
- The USD$5 off two day hop-on hop-off tour will be received after you have collected your pass. You will have to book the hop-on hop-off directly. The bus is not wheelchair accessible
- Child prices apply to children aged 6 - 17 years
- Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry, so children 5 years and younger are not necessarily free for all attractions. Similarly, for some museums, children under 12 years are free of charge. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for children, however this may not be cost saving
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
To receive your New York CityPASS ticket booklet, you must exchange your voucher at any one of the eight listed attractions in New York. Please note, the ticket booklet will not be sent out to you in advance.
Simply present your CityPASS booklet on your way into each attraction. The agent will remove that attraction's ticket, and you're in!
Your New York CityPASS is valid for nine days from date of first use Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase