Special OfferBook by August 13 2017 to save 16% off our previously offered price on Tuesday -Thursday travel dates!
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Make your way to Pier 81 on the west side of Manhattan to board your sleek, stylish boat for your New York dinner cruise on Hudson’s brought to you by the team behind World Yacht at Pier 81. Arrive early to either take in the views at one of the two bars on board on the top deck or lounge below the dining area.
As you depart the pier, take in the New York City passing attractions as you cruise around the tip of Manhattan, up the East River to midtown, and then back around to the west side, taking in views of New York landmarks such as the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building and United Nations.
The menu focuses on fresh, locally sourced ingredients in dishes, which are prepared on board and served by an attentive wait staff. You may upgrade to include wine pairings or an open bar. The wine is curated by the in-house sommelier and the wine discovery program will provide you the opportunity to taste a rotating selection of boutique wines, which will be suggested alongside food pairings.
After dinner, spend the rest of your evening dancing or soaking up the dazzling sight of Manhattan lit up at night.
- 2-hour Cruise
- 3-Course Dinner
- Wine pairing or open bar (if option selected)
- Window seating (if option selected)
- Local taxes
- Beverages (unless option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Business casual attire (jeans acceptable); no sneakers or flip-flops permitted on board at any time
- Wheelchair accessibility: passengers can be assisted up the gangway if necessary. Seating can be on the upper deck, subject to availability. Please specify at time of booking if wheelchair accessibility is required
- Infants age 3 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to sail time as cruise departs promptly at the sail times outlined
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Cruise departs from 41st Street Marina, Manhattan
Departs at 6:30pm, Boarding begins 1 hour prior to departure
Returns to original departure point