In order to follow current safety guidelines, this cruise is currently only offering outdoor seating options. We would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Buffet dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spirit of New York by Hornblower Cruises & Events, 61 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Join us aboard Spirit of New York for a fun mix of dining, dancing, entertainment and skyline views.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
The Spirit of New York will stop at the Statue of Liberty for 10 mins, for photo opportunities and sightseeing.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Unobstructed view of the Brooklyn Bridge
Pass By: One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Unobstructed view of One World Trade Center
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10118-0114
Unobstructed view of the Empire State Building
- A two-and-a-half-hour cruise on the Hudson and East Rivers
- Delicious dinner buffet attended by server, with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts
- DJ entertainment
- Outdoor seating on our spacious lounge decks
- Entry/Admission - Spirit of New York by Hornblower Cruises & Events
- Additional beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This cruise is currently offering outdoor dining only
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Attire: For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button down shirt. For women, nice slacks, Capri pants or a sundress is recommended.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Pier 61 Chelsea Piers, 111C 11th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
Returns to original departure point