- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seaport District NYC, 19 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10038
In the evening, make your way to Pier 15 along Manhattan’s South Street Seaport at the East River Esplanade, and board the yacht for your 2-hour happy hour cruise.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: New York Harbor, New York City, NY
As the boat departs down the East River, admire the dusky glow of New York Harbor.
Pass By: Manhattan Skyline, New York City, NY
Snap photos of Lower Manhattan's postcard-perfect skyline as it lights up.
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10118-0114
Mingle with friends, family or co-workers as you sip beer and wine or order up your favorite cocktails from the premium open bar (depending on which option you select upon booking). Listen to live music or DJ entertainment and let loose on the dance floor, or perch on the outer decks for panoramic views of New York City landmarks such as the Empire State Building.
Pass By: One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10007-0089
One World Trade Center’s Freedom Tower
Pass By: Chrysler Building, 405 Lexington and 42nd St., New York City, NY 10174
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
and the Statue of Liberty
Conclude your happy hour cruise back at Pier 15.
- Onboard music
- Beer, wine and soda (if option selected)
- Premium open bar (if option selected)
- Port fees and taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks available for purchase
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking; smoking is only permitted on the outer decks
- Cruise schedule is often affected by group charters
- Onboard music ranges from live local bands to live radio station broadcasts to DJ entertainment. DJs play a varied mix of songs, from oldies to newer pop selections
- If you require vegetarian meals or have special dietary needs, please specify in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
- Tables are assigned in advance. If there are additional parties you would like to be seated with, please make note in the Special Requirements field at time of booking and confirm with the operator no less than 72 hours in advance
- If you choose the 'cruise only' option, you may still purchase food and drinks on board
- Please note: Yacht subject to change
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Hornblower Cruises & Events Pier 15, 78 South St, New York, NY 10038, USA
Returns to original departure point