- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
In the evening, make your way to Pier 15 along Manhattan’s South Street Seaport at the East River Esplanade, and board the yacht for your 2-hour happy hour cruise. As the boat departs down the East River, admire the dusky glow of New York Harbor and snap photos of Lower Manhattan's postcard-perfect skyline as it lights up.
Mingle with friends, family or co-workers as you enjoy hors d'oeuvres, sip beer and wine or order up your favorite cocktails from the premium open bar (depending on which option you select upon booking). Listen to live music or DJ entertainment and let loose on the dance floor, or perch on the outer decks for panoramic views of New York City landmarks such as the Empire State Building, the Freedom Tower, the Chrysler Building and the Brooklyn Bridge.
Conclude your happy hour cruise back at Pier 15.
- Onboard music
- Hors d'oeuvre reception (if option selected)
- Beer, wine and soda (if option selected)
- Premium open bar (if option selected)
- Port fees and taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food and drinks available for purchase
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking; smoking is only permitted on the outer decks
- Cruise schedule is often affected by group charters
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Onboard music ranges from live local bands to live radio station broadcasts to DJ entertainment. DJs play a varied mix of songs, from oldies to newer pop selections
- If you require vegetarian meals or have special dietary needs, please specify in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
- Tables are assigned in advance. If there are additional parties you would like to be seated with, please make note in the Special Requirements field at time of booking and confirm with the operator no less than 72 hours in advance
- If you choose the 'cruise only' option, you may still purchase food and drinks on board
- Please note: Yacht subject to change
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Pier 15, near South Street Seaport
Returns to original departure point