- Fully narrated tour
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Board your hop-on hop-off cruise at Pier 79 in Manhattan. Settle into the climate-controlled indoor cabin or head to the top deck for great views of the New York City and New Jersey skyline as you cruise along the Hudson River to New York Harbor.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the complete 1.5-hour ride or hop off to explore at your own pace. Stops allow you to visit top New York attractions such as Battery Park, Hudson River Park, Wall Street, DUMBO, Brooklyn Bridge Park and more. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to shop, dine, browse galleries and sightsee at your leisure.
On board, enjoy drinks from the cash bar as you capture amazing photos of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Governor’s Island and the Brooklyn Bridge, and learn about New York’s history and architecture from your friendly onboard guide.
- Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise
- Live onboard narration
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply, provided they do not occupy a seat
- Departure times are seasonal and are more frequent in peak months. Check with the tour operator on the day of travel for the daily schedule
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Pier 79, West 39th Street
Flexible. First departure is at 10am; last pickup is at approx. 6pm
Boats depart approx. every 45 minutes