Outside you will find the twin reflecting pools of the 9/11 Memorial, inscribed with the names of the nearly 3,000 victims of the terror attacks. The reflecting pools, nearly an acre in size, feature the largest man-made waterfalls in North America and sit within the footprints where the Twin Towers once stood.
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
After departing from Pier 83 in Midtown, the cruise will stop at Battery Park, a leisurely walk from the National September 11 Museum, where you have timed admission. Inside the museum, you'll have unlimited time to browse the exhibits before rejoining your cruise. In addition to the 9/11 Museum, this exciting tour gets you close to such iconic sites as the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and Governors Island, just to name a few!
Your hop-on hop-off ticket is valid for one day, allowing you to design your own sightseeing itinerary for your trip to the Big Apple. Hop on and off as often as you want, and enjoy informative and amusing commentary as you go! The boats will give you up-close views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge many more New York City sights.
By traveling around the city on the cruise, you’ll beat the infamous New York traffic and enjoy easy access to hundreds of sites like the 9/11 Memorial Memorial, Chelsea Piers, the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, Times Square, DUMBO and Williamsburg. Boats depart regularly throughout the day from six stops (see Itinerary section below for stops) so you can plan your day around your sightseeing!
- Sightseeing cruise
- 9/11 Museum admission ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- You must check in for the cruise at Pier 83 to receive your passes
- 9/11 Museum fee is remitted directly to the organization for the continued progress of the 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Departure times are seasonal and are more frequent in peak months. Check with the tour operator on the day of travel for the daily schedule
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Pier 83, West 42nd Street
Flexible. First departure is at 10am; last pickup is at approx. 4pm
Boats depart approx. every 70 minutes