- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Add a special experience to your New York City vacation with a deluxe 28-30 minute helicopter tour over New York City. Starting from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport, fly over Manhattan's most iconic landmarks including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, the Chrysler Building, and the Freedom Tower. Soar over New York Harbor to see the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the iconic Brooklyn Bridge.
Extend your flight up the Hudson River, travelling all the way to the northern point of Manhattan. Behold the man-made miracle of the George Washington Bridge and nature’s miraculous New Jersey Palisades. From above the Hudson, landmarks such as Yankee Stadium (on non-game days), the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Columbia University and Central Park can be seen.
You'll also enjoy views of Brooklyn and Staten Island. Fly south over the Verrazano Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in America.
This package includes the following highlights:
- New Jersey
- Verrazano Bridge
- Northern tip of Manhattan
- Grants Tomb
- Central Park
- Columbia University
- Yankee Stadium
- New Jersey Palisades
- George Washington Bridge
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Freedom Tower
- World Financial Center
- Chrysler Building
- Empire State Building
- Chelsea Piers
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Much more!
- Live commentary on board
- Heliport Landing and facility fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275 lbs may be unable to fly if they require a seat belt extender
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- A current valid government issued photo ID is required on the day of travel
- All bags are subject to inspection. Complimentary lockers are available to hold belongings while flying
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infant rates apply for children under 2; infants will sit on their parents lap.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Downtown Manhattan Heliport
Flights depart year round, Monday - Saturday every half hour as follows:
Monday - Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pmWinter Hours (Jan 10–Feb 28): 10am to 4pmNo flights on Sundays