- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Your experience in the sky starts as you board your state-of-the-art helicopter at the Downtown Manhattan Heliport for your 12- to 15-minute flight.
Enjoy aerial views of Central Park, the Hudson River, and New York Harbor including the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum. Spot Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, and the World Financial Center, and capture views of the Statue of Liberty and historic Ellis Island before soaring over the neighborhood of Greenwich Village. Other sights include Freedom Tower, Chelsea Piers, the MetLife Building, South Street Seaport, and the iconic Brooklyn Bridge.
Your tour ends when you return to the heliport.
- Live commentary on board
- Heliport landing and facility fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing more than 275 lbs (124 kg) may be unable to fly if they require a seat belt extender
- A current, valid, government-issued photo ID is required on the day of travel
- All bags are subject to inspection. Complimentary lockers are available to hold belongings while flying
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infant rates apply for children under 2; infants will sit on parents' laps
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Downtown Manhattan Heliport Automated Weather Observing Station
Flights depart year round, Monday - Saturday every half hour as follows:
Monday - Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pmWinter Hours (Jan 10–Feb 28): 10am to 4pmNo flights on Sundays
Returns to original departure point