- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Great overview and orientation of the city
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Fly over the Brooklyn Bridge.
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Fly past the Statue of Liberty.
Pass By: Chrysler Building, 405 Lexington and 42nd St., New York City, NY 10174
Fly past the Chrysler Building.
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10118-0114
Fly past the Empire State.
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Fly past the Ellis Island.
Pass By: Rockefeller Center, 45 Rockefeller Plaza Rockefeller Centre, New York City, NY 10111-0100
Fly past the Rockefeller Center.
Pass By: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
Fly past Central Park.
Pass By: 161st Street and River Avenue Take the D or the 4 Subway uptown to the Yankee Stadium Subway stop, Bronx, NY 10452
Glimpse the Yankee Stadium from the Hudson River.
Pass By: Hudson River, NY
Fly over the Hudson River.
Pass By: George Washington Bridge, 179th Street and Riverside Drive, New York City, NY 10033
Fly over the George Washington Bridge.
Pass By: Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine, 1047 Amsterdam Ave, New York City, NY 10025-1747
Fly past the Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine.
Pass By: Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, 12th Avenue & 46th Street Pier 86, New York City, NY 10036
Fly past the Intrepid Sea.
Pass By: Columbia University, 116th Street, New York City, NY 10027
Fly past Columbia University.
Pass By: Brookfield Place, 230 Vesey St Between West Street and North End Avenue, New York City, NY 10281-1027
Fly past the Brookfield Place.
Pass By: Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex, Hudson River, Piers 59-62 Between 17th And 23rd Streets, New York City, NY 10011
Fly past Chelsea Piers.
Pass By: Helicopter Flight Services - Helicopter Tours, Downtown Manhattan Heliport, Pier 6, East River Downtown Manhattan Heliport, New York City, NY 10004
Fly past Helicopter Flight Services.
Pass By: Palisades Interstate Park, Palisates Interstate Highway, Alpine, NJ 07620
Fly past the Palisade Interstate Park.
- Live commentary on board
- Heliport Landing and facility fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275 lbs may be unable to fly. If passengers require a seat belt extender they will not be able to attend
- A current valid government issued photo ID is required on the day of travel
- All bags are subject to inspection. Complimentary lockers are available to hold belongings while flying
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infant rates apply for children under 2; infants will sit on their parents lap.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Helicopter Flight Services Inc, Downtown Manhattan Heliport, 6 East River Piers, New York, NY 10004, USA
Flights depart year round, Monday - Saturday every half hour as follows:
Monday - Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pmWinter Hours (Jan 10–Feb 28): 10am to 4pmNo flights on Sundays
17 to 20 minutes